FIVE Facts About G-Cloud That Will Make You Think Twice
We understand that the G-Cloud is an invaluable tool for UK public service organisations, helping to make procurement for public service IT easily accessible. Read on to discover the benefit of the G-Cloud Market place for public sector organisations.
G-Cloud was developed by Crown Commercial Service to make public service IT procurement easily accessible for cloud-type services with its series of searchable, pre-tendered framework agreements. From it, public-sector organisations can buy services without needing to run a separate tender exercise to legitimise spend – This saves you precious time and all of the hard work has been done for you!
Plus, G-Cloud is refreshed every 6 months, ensuring the latest technology is always available to you at the drop of a hat.
Discover how G-Cloud can be used to benefit your organisation, with our five quick easy to digest facts.
FIVE Benefits of G Cloud
- The G Cloud makes it easy to compare and benchmark suppliers, based on your requirements and your budget
- Easy to access! Access is via a ‘ready to use hybrid cloud, which is pre-assured for security, performance and service management
- There are an amazing 20,000 accredited suppliers to choose from. And you can easily filter suppliers based on your requirements
- It saves you time! The procurement process for each of the G Cloud frameworks has already been done for you
- G Cloud enables you to change your service provider easily, without the need for procurement and implantation cycles. Improving economies of scale. Cross government projects can use common solutions to avoid duplication of services
Want to find out more? Here are just some of the service that Simpson Associates offer on G-Cloud 11, including Microsoft Azure Cloud Services; Power BI Services, including our Power BI Accelerator, Training, and Power BI Embedded Services; Service Charges for Housing Management Solution, IBM Cognos Analytics and Planning Analytics services; and BOARD Consultancy Services.
Back to blog