Training by Simpson Associates. Delivered virtually or in person
Delivered virtually or in person, we have a high success rate in transferring our expertise. Our hugely experienced and accredited trainers can design, build and deliver standardised or bespoke training courses tailored to meet your organisation’s needs. We offer training courses in Microsoft, IBM and Board technologies, delivering to data novices and experts alike, we have a training course to suit your business requirements.
Please see the range of standard training courses that we deliver. Please contact us for any bespoke training requirements.
- Microsoft Power BI – Beginners
- Microsoft Power BI – Advanced Courses
- Analysing Business Intelligence Data with Excel
- IBM Cognos Analytics 11 Dashboard Training
- IBM Cognos Analytics v11- Dashboards (including Data Modelling for users), Stories & Exploration
- IBM Cognos Analytics v11 – Report Authoring
- IBM Cognos Analytics v11 – Multi-Dimensional Report Authoring
- IBM Cognos Analytics v11 – Modelling
- IBM Cognos Analytics v11 – Administration
- Principles of TM1 Performance Modeler
- IBM Cognos Impromptu Administrator
- IBM Cognos Query Studio
What our customers are saying
In response to a Power BI Training course being moved to be delivered virtually:
“Can I send over my thanks from the team for the training last week. Despite some very challenging circumstances you managed to deliver a great training course, feedback was positive from the staff and I’m delighted we managed to complete the course.”
Andrew Bradley, Head of Data & Analytics, Sovereign Housing Association.