We can help you to achieve success
In today’s data-driven world it is essential to effectively manage your data. Outsourcing the delivery of your data analytics platform can remove the daily pressure on your people, freeing up time for strategic planning and innovation.
We have over 25 years’ experience in offering managed IT support services. Our UK based team of dedicated data experts can help manage your data applications, freeing up time for you to manage and grow your business.
We offer complete maintenance and IT support services. Our team of experts is knowledgeable in several technologies including Microsoft, IBM, BOARD MIT, and Information Builders.
Simpson Associates is a highly regarded provider of IT application support for analytical applications, delivering high-quality support services, with a proven record of successful and rapid issue resolution. We are one of the largest independent performance management support providing partners; our helpdesk operates with dependable, qualified staff with an in-depth knowledge of the products and solutions used.
Our Central Helpdesk support team offer our customers high quality tailored IT application support. Simpson Associates’ Support gives our customers peace of mind, supporting both their vendor software and their analytical applications. We recognise that many companies do not have all the skills and experience to support their information management applications at critical times.
Whether your team are data novices or highly skilled, we have a high success rate in transferring our expertise. Our hugely experienced and accredited trainers can design, build and deliver standardised or bespoke training courses tailored to meet your organisation’s needs.
- Microsoft Power BI
- Analysing Business Intelligence Data with Excel
- IBM Cognos Analytics 11 Dashboard Training
- IBM Cognos Analytics v11- Dashboards (including Data Modelling for users), Stories & Exploration
- IBM Cognos Analytics v11 – Report Authoring
- IBM Cognos Analytics v11 – Multi-Dimensional Report Authoring
- IBM Cognos Analytics v11 – Modelling
- IBM Cognos Analytics v11 – Administration
- Principles of TM1 Performance Modeler
- IBM Cognos Impromptu Administrator
- IBM Cognos Query Studio