Technology is changing how we think about healthcare in the UK, including the NHS, ICS and other local health and care systems. However, there is no agreed approach within the NHS, so getting started on your data journey can sometimes be challenging.
During this session we will share concepts and best practice approaches to help your trust achieve efficiency and effectiveness of infrastructure to ensure better data sharing, improved collaboration, and knowledge transfer across different healthcare partners.
Hear from our special guest speaker, Vishnu Chandrabalan, General Surgeon from Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. He will discuss the benefits of data sharing, including how it strengthens collaboration to allow researchers become part of a larger and richer scientific community.
- An intro to Simpson Associates – The Data Analytics Company.
- Why data needs to be treated as a strategic asset and the cultural change required to prioritise data as a core asset across the NHS.
- The art of the possible and how Microsoft are helping trusts to tackle the modernisation challenge.
- Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust talk about how they view data, what they’ve done, cloud and future possibilities.
- Agreeing upon a strategic data approach – using trusted partners for knowledge transfer and training.
- Open discussion.
- How to get started on your data journey.
Introducing our speakers:
Vishnu Chandrabalan Andrew Edge
General Surgeon Data and AI Lead
Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Simpson Associates
Plus, a NHS and UK Healthcare expert from Microsoft.
Register your interest today
- 11:00 am Thursday 09th June 2022
This event is a webinar
You will be emailed details to access the webinar event online. thank you.