Successfully implementing a Data Governance strategy can be a daunting task that can leave organisations struggling to achieve their objectives.
Our clients are telling us that they are facing the following challenges:-
- Demands for increased levels of compliance to reduce the risk of data breaches.
- Pressure from 3rd parties to prove security of data.
- Increases in personal device use and remote usage.
- Pressure to prove that their data is Safe, Secure and Regularly checked.
- Increased, unlimited storage demands .
- Improvements to data integrity and reduced duplication of data.
- Pressure to reduce data silos and to eradicate unmanaged data sets.
All of these elements are crucial to a successful information management strategy, whether the University is adopting an ‘ad-hoc’ or ‘trusted source’ data management approach i.e. data blending with more agile BI tools, or providing a central, trusted source of information.
Join us on the 29th and 30th September 2016 as we exhibit at UCISA IG16, discussing how we’re helping institutions overcome the challenges they face when implementing a Data Governance strategy.
Come see our team on stand 13 to start a Data Maturity discussion to measure your institution’s Organisational Awareness, Stewardship, Policy, Value Creation, Data Architecture, Data Quality, Security
Queens Hotel, City Square, Leeds ,LS1 1PJ
Please follow the below link to book onto this eventClick for external registration