Simpson Associates and Microsoft are delighted to welcome you along to our event – “Power BI in Policing”. The event will be run on two dates at different locations, so we hope you will be able to join us on one of them.
The dates and locations are below:
Thursday 25th October 2018 – Simpson Associates, Regency House, York Business Park, York, YO26 6RW
Thursday 8th November 2018 – Leicestershire Police HQ, St Johns, Leicester LE19 2BX
- 10:00am – Registration and coffee
- 10:30am – Challenges of Data in Policing and cross-agency working
- 11:00am – Power BI – Overview, demo and discussion forum
- 12:30pm – Lunch and networking
- 1:30pm – Simpson Associates – Sharing experiences of deploying Power BI to police forces
- 2:15pm – Demonstration of the integration of Power BI with Power Apps, Flow and the broader Microsoft 365 portfolio
- 3:00pm – Q&A and AOB
- 3:30pm – Finish
Places are limited so register today using the form below and remember to select which date you would like to attend.
Regency House Westminster Place, York Business Park, Nether Poppleton, York YO26 6RW, UK