Simpson Associates are delighted to be exhibiting at the Housing Technology Conference 2018 on the 7 – 8th March, which is widely regarded as the go to event for senior IT professionals in the UK housing sector. During the conference we will be discussing how we are working with Public and Social Housing organisations to help them achieve their Data Strategy and Digital Transformation goals.
The 2018 conference will cover the foundations of housing providers’ operations within which technology plays a fundamental role.
- Disruptive technologies & processes to transform housing providers’ operations;
- Core business applications: mobile working, housing, finance & asset management, IoT, infrastructure, DR & security;
- GDPR and other regulatory developments;
- Digital inclusion & ‘digital by default’;
- Business/digital transformation;
- Housing as a business: comparing ideas from within and beyond the housing sector.
Over the course of the conference we will be running a demonstration of our KPI for Housing solution and IOT solution, with our experts on hand to answer any questions about either of our solutions for Social and Public Housing.
If you’d like to learn more about how we are solving challenges for clients including Orbit Housing then pop over to our stand and say hello.
Please follow the below link to book onto this eventClick for external registration
Q Hotels' Oxford Belfry Milton Common Nr Thame OX9 2JW