- HC-One had in place a three stage Management Information strategy to provide key personnel with insight.
- The first stage was complete, using SSRS to provide interim reports from seven of their line of business systems.
- The second stage was to build a data warehouse platform to bring data into a conformed state.
- The third stage was to provide dashboards and key metrics to care homes.
- Quality Inspectors and managers required pro-active information on PCs and mobile devices.
- "Lines of sight" were needed to identify trends to prevent costly embargos of up to £1,000,000.
- We mentored HC-One personnel to facilitate the build of their data warehouse and business intelligence application.
- The Microsoft BI stack was deployed to put Business Intelligence on every desktop.
- A Kimball data warehouse was designed and built to support BI.
- An HP Fast Track appliance was configured and installed to deliver optimum performance.
- Interactive Power View reports were built and deployed to the Executive Management Team.
- SharePoint portals were developed to make information accessible from any company device.
- The deployment of Microsoft technology has helped to bring the business plan forward by two years.
- The availability of critical KPIs has made managers pro-active rather than re-active.
- Familiar Microsoft products have eased user adoption and make BI pervasive and available to everyone, everywhere.
- Likely occurrences of failing care are being seen and action taken to prevent them.
- Key information can be seen at lower levels as well as at summary level.
- The Kimball design is making the delivery of each new information subject faster and therefore, the satisfaction of business needs faster.
Do you have a question? Call 01904 234 510 or Email Dave