Experience the solutions to your biggest business challenges.
Mobile productivity. Employee engagement. Data analysis. Information security. Whatever challenge your business is facing, Microsoft has a solution. Why not experience these powerful products for yourself?
The Customer Immersion Experience (CIE) session is a hands-on introduction to Microsoft’s suite of productivity tools. A true-to-life user experience, Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience takes you through everyday business situations, such as working remotely, analyzing sales data and collaborating with coworkers, and lets you see how Microsoft products make it all easy, convenient and secure.
Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience also gives you a first-hand look at the fast and fluid experience of Windows 8.1 and the exciting features of the new Office across a variety of devices, including tablets, PCs and smartphones.
Participating in a Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience is the best way to learn about business productivity tools and technologies without sales pressure. Sessions are led by a trained facilitator and designed to be interactive, experiential and fun.
Why should you attend a Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience?
Attend a Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience to explore how Microsoft products can help you change the way you do business, from connecting with employees and encouraging collaboration to leveraging data and securely working from anywhere.
During a Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience, you will have the opportunity to experience multiple facets of Microsoft’s productivity suite, including:
- Devices – Explore how a streamlined user experience a cross tablets, PCs and smartphones makes it easier than ever to stay productive on the go.
- Cloud – Discover a personalized experience that goes where you go, giving you access to Office apps and important documents anywhere, anytime.
- Social – See how newsfeeds, blogs and other social features can help you break through silos, onboard new employees and improve communication.
- Control – Learn how to keep your organization safe by protecting sensitive information and meeting regulatory compliance requirements.
While experiencing these multiple facets, you will work with a variety of Microsoft’s work productivity tools including:
- Outlook 2013
- Office 365
- SharePoint 2013
- Skype for Business (Lync 2013)
Simpson Associates Customer Centre/ Customer Location
Free – Subject to Simpson Associates becoming Microsoft Partner of Record
*Cost is for a course held at your site with a maximum of 6 delegates and includes a set of pre-configured laptops for the duration of the training and manuals for each delegate