Redaction AssessmentBook Now
|Are you trying to identify Personal Identifiable Information (PII)?|
|Does your organisation spend hours of manual effort redacting large documents?|
|Would you like a solution that uses AI to assist in the process of redacting information on large documents, saving hours of time?|
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Simpson Associates’ Redaction Assessment could help identify your needs and assist in forming a business case for a redaction tool to be implemented.
The Redaction Tool from Simpson Associates is a web application that allows users to log in with their Microsoft Azure Active Directory accounts, and upload PDF documents to be redacted. When a document is selected in the tool, Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services are used to extract PII from the text.
What’s included in the Redaction Assessment?
The assessment includes the following deliverables:
Current state and challenges
- Explore your redaction vision, challenges and expected outcomes.
- Understand your current redaction landscape including any current platforms, workloads, sources of data, skills and capabilities.
Redaction roadmap and plan
- A plan and approach to adopting Simpson Associates Redaction Tool is produced, which includes architecture, costings, plus other recommendations for your organisation’s transition.
- The roadmap is designed to give you enough information to accurately scope and write a business case for implementing a new redaction solution.
Practical advice and guidance
- Throughout the assessment process, we provide our advice and guidance for a successful adoption
- Using extensive experience in implementing cloud solutions, our consultants ensure your roadmap is designed for your needs, utilising best practice.
Why Simpson Associates
Simpson Associates are a Data Analytics consultancy and managed services provider that are a Microsoft Solutions Partner, holding Analytics on Microsoft Azure Specialisation, as well as Solutions Partner designations in Data & AI (Azure); Digital & App Innovation (Azure); and Infrastructure (Azure). They are also a Databricks partner and an IBM Gold Partner, specialising in Cognos Analytics and Planning Analytics (TM1).
If you are looking for a way to improve the way your organisation redacts documents, this assessment is a great first step. Schedule a complimentary consultation today to learn more.
Book your consultation today.