Housing, as with all of the Public Sector, is seeing a real drive towards cost savings and efficiencies. Any money saved within the sector goes back in to housing and community investments.
Join Phoenix Software and Simpson Associates on Thursday 19th April 2018, as we show how Microsoft technologies are being used within the housing sector today.
During the seminar;
- Phoenix Software will present how they are working with their housing clients to boost productivity and workplace collaboration.
- Simpson Associates will present their Cloud application that manages the end-to-end Service Charges process.
- Simpson Associates will present their work with Housing Associations – Creating Cloud architectures that address Data Governance and data collection from on-premise and off-premise data sources.
- Simpson Associates will present how the Internet of Things can collect data to create multiple opportunities to make buildings safer; more energy efficient; and more comfortable.
110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY
- 9:30 am - 2:30 pm Thursday 19th April 2018