Housing, as with all of the Public Sector, is seeing a real drive towards cost savings and efficiencies. Any money saved within the sector goes back in to housing and community investments.
Join Phoenix Software and Simpson Associates on Friday 1st December 2017, as we show how Microsoft technologies are being used within the housing sector today.
We will be joined by our guest speaker, Michael Wilby, Head of IT at Orbit Housing Group. Michael will discuss Orbit’s Vision 2020 strategy, which he has been instrumental in defining.
During the seminar;
- Michael Wilby will present Orbit’s Vision 2020 strategy – Explaining why the strategy was deemed important and what it is designed to deliver.
- Phoenix Software will present how they are working with their housing clients to boost productivity and workplace collaboration.
- Simpson Associates will present their Cloud application that manages the end-to-end Service Charges process.
- Simpson Associates will present their work with Housing Associations – Creating Cloud architectures that address Data Governance and data collection from on-premise and off-premise data sources.
- Simpson Associates will present how the Internet of Things can collect data to create multiple opportunities to make buildings safer; more energy efficient; and more comfortable.
2 Kingdom Street Paddington London W2 6BD
- 9:30 am - 2:30 pm Friday 01st December 2017