- Location: UK Based
- Working Hours: 40
Simpson Associates, an independent, UK based Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, IBM Cognos Partner, and BOARD Partner, is seeking to expand its Services team. We are looking to add to our Technical Consultant team who have responsibility for installations and the technical architecture of the solutions that we deliver.
Reporting to the Services Team Leader, candidates will be considered with the following profile:
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated, well-disciplined, outgoing individual with good technical experience and a proven track record in delivering technical solutions.
- Good organisational qualities together with the ability to work as part of a small team and under their own initiative.
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills.
- Familiar with completing tasks to service level agreements and project deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills through correspondence, telephone, e-mail and in person, conversant with following procedures and an aptitude to resolving issues efficiently.
- Knowledge of Windows Servers, Virtualisation, Networking and Active Directory technologies.
- Experience in designing and implementing infrastructure multi-server environments
- Installations of server products such as SQL Server and SharePoint
Experience in working with / installation of Microsoft Business Intelligence toolset (SQL Server Analysis Services, Integration Services, Reporting Services and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server).
- Experience in working within a cloud environment (Azure/AWS)
- Understanding of database administration tasks, particularly SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016.
- Experience in working with / installation of IBM Cognos 10/11 Business Intelligence tools
- Experience in working with / installation of IBM Cognos TM1
- Experience in working with / installation of BOARD.
*Please note this role is UK based, however it will involve frequent trips to our York Office.
Apply for this job