- Salary: Competitive
- Location: York
- Working Hours: 9 - 5.30pm
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing professional with B2B Tech experience to join a growing Analytics Consultancy firm.
This exciting B2B Marketing role is primarily responsible for driving high quality marketing qualified leads to the sales team and increasing brand awareness to a targeted audience. This role would suit a hands-on, organised and analytical person who has experience in lead generation/nurturing, and contributing to the overall marketing strategy within a B2B Tech environment.
- Inbound content marketing/demand generation – working closely with the sales team to drive inbound leads and nurture across the buyer journey
- Marketing automation – manage, implement and report on nurture campaigns using ClickDimensions
- Creating landing pages/ web pages that convert using WordPress
- Working with Software partners to design, build and execute marketing initiatives – Microsoft; IBM; Board
- Set up and manage reporting and analysis to track/optimise marketing communications performance and communicate insights to the team
- Event strategy management, organising conferences, events and roundtables.
- Liaise with Digital Agency to support Marketing activities
- Manage and track marketing spend and remain within budget
- Work cohesively with the sales team to ensure that goals and brand message are aligned.
- Embrace the use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and marketing data to ensure that campaigns are highly targeted and deliver to their ROI.
- Detailed knowledge of ClickDimensions or Core Motives or equivalent and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Marketing experience with a Software as a Service (SaaS) provider is desired.
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Understanding how to use print and digital channels to create effective marketing materials
- Experience in planning and executing events
- Used to working autonomously
- Access to the office near York
In return and in addition to a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package for this rewarding role, Simpson Associates commits to providing challenging, rewarding and friendly working environment and on-going professional development of technical and soft-skill levels.
Apply for this job