- Salary: Competitive
- Location: UK Based
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive here at Simpson Associates.
We have a flexible approach on location and looking for someone who has a strong interest in digital marketing & technology. You will have great attention to detail, and strong analytical skills, with an appetite to strive to continuously learn and master the latest technologies and techniques within digital marketing.
You will have a combination of both strong technical and people skills, allowing you to develop effective solutions, whilst working with both the customer and our team.
- Maintain a social media content plan in line with current campaigns and input from the Marketing Campaigns Manager
- Responsible for optimising website for SEO in conjunction with agency
- Devising strategies and tactics to increase Simpsons brand on social platforms and how to generate more leads in to the marketing funnel
- Management of organic and paid search, including continuous optimisation and analysis – using the Google Ads (and equivalent) Search and Display Network.
- Analysis of customer behaviour and marketing performance using Google Analytics
- Monitoring of competitor activity
- Posting on the Simpson Associates social media platforms, including social listening
- Production of graphics for use on social media/email templates, plus working in conjunction with creative agency where necessary.
- Setting up and managing advertising campaigns on the social media platforms.
- Liaising with the SEO agency to set up campaigns on the Google Ads platform
- Maintenance of content on company website
- Creating landing pages/web pages using WordPress in conjunction with digital agency, including exploring considerations for optimum web architecture
- Liaising with 3rd party agencies to support Marketing activities.
Experience and confidence using;
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Google Ads platform (and equivalent) within both the Search and Display Networks.
- Social media platforms to generate leads and customer engagement
- Particular experience of LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- Marketing Platforms
- Knowledge of using Hootsuite or similar for scheduling
- Experience of WordPress and website content management
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ClickDimensions or equivalent Marketing platform is desirable
- Experience using Google Analytics and reporting on digital marketing performance
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Advantageous Qualifications & Skills
- Degree is desirable but not essential
- Social media/digital marketing qualifications desirable
- Our company culture and people are at the heart of our business. We invest in our employees, encouraging them to reach their career aspirations and supporting them to achieve their potential through ongoing personal development plans and providing access to training and development.
- A comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including a car allowance, profit share scheme, health insurance, health cash plan, income protection insurance and pension.
- Regular socials and perks.
- Remote and flexible working.
At Simpson Associates, we believe that by giving you the perfect environment that helps to empower you, you can reach your full potential. Working together in harmony, we create an atmosphere that helps to deliver exceptional results.
Along with excellent benefits and reward package, we invest in our people by encouraging a strong learning & development path with personal development plans, plus we provide a supportive and family friendly working environment.
If you’d like to hear more about this role or about working for Simpson Associates, for please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will be happy to schedule an initial informal chat.
Please use the form below to apply or call Nusha, our Talent Acquisitions Manager on 07984 103 730.
Apply for this job