This two day instructor lead course will provide participants with sufficient understanding of the model authoring tool IBM TM1 Performance Modeler. The course covers the design and build of business models, flow charting and automation. Participants will learn the data modelling process and participate in model design and hands-on building. Below is a list of the modules you will cover during the course:
- Module 1: Creating a database
- Module 3: Dimensions and Cubes
- Module 4: Create a Process (Turbo Integrator)
- Module 5: Creating Cubes
- Module 6: Build a Sales & Margin Cube
- Module 7: How to transfer data – Links
- Module 8: Build a Profit and Loss Cube
- Module 9: Build a Calendar Cube
- Module 10: Build a Pay Assumptions cube
- Module 11: Build a iPayroll cube
- Module 12: Advanced Features
- Module 13: Building a Staff Cost Cube
- Module 14: Building an Overheads Cube
- Module 15: Build Buyer Allocation & Buyer Volumes Cubes
- Module 16: Management of a Model
- Module 17: Applying Security to the Model.
“The training Simpson Associates provided was relevant, helpful and comprehensive. They never assumed any prior experience and were always happy to go over points again.”
Central Services Accountant, Bettys & Taylors of Harrogate
Who should attend?
This course is intended for business and technical users
who wish to analyse data using IBM Cognos TM1.
Simpson Associates Customer Centre/ Customer Location
*Cost is for a course held at your site with a maximum of 6 delegates and includes a set of preconfigured laptops for the duration of the training and manuals for each delegate