- Salary: Competitive
- Location: York
- Working Hours: 40
Simpson Associates, an independent, UK based IBM Cognos Support Providing Partner & Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, is seeking to expand its Support Services team.
Reporting to the Services Team Leader, candidates will be considered with the following profile:
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated, well-disciplined, outgoing individual with good technical experience and a proven track record in a customer support role and/or in developing Business Intelligence or Performance Management solutions.
- Good organisational qualities together with the ability to work as part of a small support team and under their own initiative.
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills.
- Familiar with completing tasks to service level agreements and project deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills through correspondence, telephone, e-mail and in person, conversant with following procedures and an aptitude to resolving issues efficiently.
- Experience of working within a finance department or finance role. Any professional Finance qualifications such as AAT or CIMA would be advantageous.
Technical skills required:
- Proven skills in supporting and / or developing using Corporate Management toolsets such as IBM Cognos Enterprise Planning, IBM TM1, BOARD, SAP BPC.
- Experience in supporting or developing using Microsoft Business Intelligence toolset (SQL Server Analysis Services, Integration Services, Reporting Services and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server).
- Experience in supporting or developing IBM Cognos 10 Business Intelligence tools.
- Understanding of data warehousing principles and data modelling
- Understanding of database administration tasks, particularly SQL Server 2008/2012/2014.
- Knowledge of Windows Servers, VMware, Networking, Active Directory technologies.
In return and in addition to a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package for this rewarding role, Simpson Associates commits to providing challenging, rewarding and friendly working environment and on-going professional development of technical and soft-skill levels.
Apply for this job