- Salary: Competitive
- Location: UK Based
Simpson Associates is a Data Analytics Consultancy and Data Managed Services Provider. We hold the Microsoft Advanced Specialisation in Data Analytics, and are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a Gold IBM Partner, an Informatica Partner.
As part of our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a self-motivated, technically excellent individual to join our talented delivery team. If you thrive working with modern technology, across a breadth of sectors, and enjoy constantly learning, then we would love to hear from you.
The SQL Server BI Consultant performs a critical role across our projects, focusing on the solution implementation and delivering Managed Services activities. In this role you will work with the Lead Consultant to implement the architecture and designs, often enhancing existing complex solutions. You will have a strong combination of both technical and people skills, allowing you to develop effective solutions, working with both the customer and our team.
The core skill set for this role is traditional on-premise technologies comprising approximately 50% of the time, with the remainder focusing on Azure and upskilling in Azure will be supported if required.
- Technically excellent with TSQL/SSIS/SSAS/SSRS and familiar with MDX/MDS.
- Ability to rapidly understand and enhance complex solutions.
- Delivery of Managed Services activities, and managing release into Production systems.
- Translate business requirements to highly performant technical solutions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to support successful delivery outcomes and customer satisfaction.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years experience with TSQL/SSIS/SSAS/SSRS and familiar with MDX/MDS.
- Strong background and knowledgeable of BI and Data Warehousing concepts.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Advantageous Qualifications and Skills
- Experience at an IT consulting firm, finance knowledge.
- Prince 2 Agile or Scrum; Agile Data Warehouse Design (BEAM).
- Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics Technologies.
- Microsoft Certifications.
- ITIL release management experience.
- Our company culture and people are at the heart of our business. We invest in our employees, encouraging them to reach their career aspirations and supporting them to achieve their potential through ongoing personal development plans and providing access to training and development.
- A comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including a car allowance, profit share scheme, health insurance, health cash plan, income protection insurance and pension.
- Regular socials and perks.
- Remote and flexible working.
If you’d like to hear more about this role or about working for Simpson Associates, for please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will be happy to schedule an initial informal chat.
Please use the form below to apply or call Nusha, our Talent Acquisitions Manager on 07984 103 730.
Apply for this job