- Salary: Competitive
- Location: UK Based
An opportunity has arisen for an SQL Server BI Consultant here at Simpson Associates.
We have a flexible approach on location and are looking for someone who will performs a critical role across our projects, focusing on the solution implementation and delivering Managed Services activities. In this role you will work with the Lead Consultant to implement the architecture and designs, often enhancing existing complex solutions. You will have a combination of both strong technical and people skills, allowing you to develop effective solutions, working with both the customer and our team.
- Technically excellent with TSQL/SSIS/SSAS/SSRS and familiar with MDX/MDS.
- Ability to rapidly understand and enhance complex solutions.
- Delivery of Managed Services activities, and managing release into Production systems.
- Translate business requirements to highly-performant technical solutions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to support successful delivery outcomes and customer satisfaction.
Desired Technical Skills
- Strong background and knowledgeable of BI and Data Warehousing concepts.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Advantageous Qualifications and Skills
- Experience at an IT consulting firm, finance knowledge.
- Prince 2 Agile or Scrum; Agile Data Warehouse Design (BEAM).
- Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics Technologies.
- Microsoft Certifications.
- ITIL release management experience.
At Simpson Associates, we believe that giving you the perfect environment helps to empower you, so you can reach your full potential. Working together in harmony, we create an atmosphere that helps deliver exceptional results.
Along with an excellent benefits and reward package, we invest in our people by encouraging a strong learning & development path to ensure we stay ahead of technologies and personal development plans, and work in a supportive and family friendly environment.
Apply for this job