- Salary: Competitive
- Location: York/Sheffield
About Simpson Associates
Simpson Associates is a Data Analytics Consultancy and Data Managed Services Provider. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and hold the Microsoft Advanced Specialisation in Data Analytics, a Gold IBM Partner and an Informatica Partner. As part of our ambitious growth plans, we are extending our sales team and require a sales administrator to assist the Business Development Managers throughout the sales and close cycles.
The main purpose of the Sales Administrator is to support the Business Development Managers in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to support with sales proposals, tender process and responses and administration of the CRM system to maintain the sales process. In addition, the Sales Administrator will play a key role in events we run for clients and prospects, from assisting in attendee generation right up to following up post event.
This position will require working with multiple teams across the business, including sales, marketing, finance and operations and the partner manager. You will also be required to work with customers and prospects both during and after the sales cycle so good communication skills are essential.
The Sales Administrator will report to the Sales Director. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a basic knowledge of the sales cycle/process who is looking to join a vibrant sales team. The successful applicant will be organised, process driven, have a strong eye for detail, and most importantly great communication skills.
The role will be predominantly York office based, with the option to work from home for part of the week.
- Writing Sales Proposals and estimates (with the Business Development Managers (BDM))
- Assist in the sales cycle where required (liaising with the BDMs)
- Assisting with Tender responses and process
- Communication with customers and prospects – email and phone/Teams
- Maintain accurate Database of customers, contacts and prospects
- Updating and Admin of the CRM (Dynamics / Hubspot)
- Responsibility for the sales administration process (including follow up, closing, raising orders)
- Assist in organising events (both in person and remote webinars)
- Follow up with prospects following events
- Work with Marketing on campaigns
- Work with Partners / Vendors
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective time management
- People person and a Team Player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Proficient at delivering presentations
- Ability to understand pricing strategies
- Understanding of the Microsoft Partner Ecosystem (not essential)
- Understanding of the Microsoft Data Analytics Product stack (not essential)
Desired Technical Skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Hubspot CRM
Along with excellent benefits and reward package, we invest in our people by encouraging a strong learning & development path to ensure we stay ahead of technologies and personal development plans and working in a supportive and family friendly environment.
Apply for this job