- Salary: Competitive
- Location: York
- Working Hours: Flexible - Full or Part Time Opportunity
Who are we
We are a data analytics company who have 25+ years’ experience working with customers achieve their information requirements. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a Gold IBM Partner, a Premier BOARD MIT Partner and an Information Builders Partner. We give data- driven organisations the confidence to make fully informed decisions.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is excellent at multi-tasking to join a highly skilled and successful team. Reporting to the Finance & Operations Director, the role will be varied, predominantly being responsible for the project scheduling process, and working closely with the services and sales team to ensure that we have the right resource allocated to the right projects at the right time. You will have excellent attention to detail, have strong customer facing skills, and be comfortable working autonomously.
Why we need you
We’re looking to grow the business and due to an internal shift in roles, the position of project scheduler has become available. We are looking for someone to work closely with the sales and service delivery team to ensure we have the right resource allocated to the right project at the right time.
What you’ll get in return
Our company culture and people are at the heart of our business. We invest in our employees, encouraging them to reach their career aspirations and supporting them to achieve their potential through ongoing personal development plans and providing access to training and developing. A comprehensive and competitive benefits package includes basic salary, bonus and holidays plus health insurance, income protection insurance and multiple social activities and perks to ensure we engage and reward our employees appropriately
Now for the detail...
- Project scheduling
- Work closely with the sales team to monitor the pipeline to have an awareness of opportunities that will require scheduling. Maintain the list of potential future projects to schedule, ensuring visibility for the service team managers and an awareness of capacity.
- Facilitate smooth process of order completion through to project closure on our in-house scheduling system. Ensuring that project codes are available and allocated correctly. This includes proactive review of the projects and time allocations, particularly at month end.
- Liaise with the internal team & customers to manage availability and schedule dates with customers.
- Training course logistics – ordering manuals, laptop requirements, checking numbers, booking rooms as relevant, ordering lunch
- Ordering lunch for other office occasions
- General office management
- Ordering office supplies, such as food & drink, stationery supplies
- Organising/liaising with suppliers regarding office facility’s needs, eg handyman.
- Processing monthly reports through an external procurement portal
- Potentially supporting the ISO application and certification process, training will be provided
Qualifications and Skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and comfortable with working autonomously
- Proficient when using Excel and comfortable learning new systems and technologies
- Attention to detail with an excellent ability to multi-task
- Strong customer facing skills and the confidence to challenge
- Proven track record of experience in similar type role with project/ people coordination
- Scheduling experience desirable, however not essential.
- York, office based
- This role would also suit part time applicants
We’re looking to fill this role as soon as possible so if you’re interested, please apply below.
NO AGENCIES UNLESS INVITED