- Salary: Competitive
- Location: UK Based
- Working Hours: 40
Simpson Associates are actively looking to recruit a Planning Principal Consultant to play a key role in their Board MIT consulting team. The role of the Principal Consultant requires you to perform the following functions:-
- To work with the customer to identify and prioritise business requirements documenting these and specifying solutions to these in functional specifications.
- To provide project control documents in line with Prince 2 methodology, working with and supported by our project office.
- To be the primary contact between the customer and Simpsons Associates.
- To provide estimates, project plans and to issue and receive work packages enabling a controlled well run project.
- To be responsible for the quality of the solution and able to identify and mitigate issues at the earliest opportunity.
- To design and manage component testing, user acceptance testing and handover to Simpsons support.
- To manage consultants throughout the project and to provide guidance, mentoring and leadership to them.
- To be a technical expert in your field, in terms of both technology and finance knowledge.
- To carry out development on projects alongside other project members.
- To be creative and proactive in solving problems, whilst remaining re-assuring in front of our customers.
You will be joining a services team of over twenty strong from experienced principal consultants, project managers, finance professionals to graduate recruits.
You will have experience of multi-dimensional planning applications. You will be a qualified accountant or with significant finance knowledge and able to work confidently with finance Departments across a wide range of industries. You may be working in industry in a finance department with a strong interest in systems development or you may be working in a consultancy already.
We require demonstrable ability to design and deliver financial planning or reporting applications. We require strong skills in IBM TM1 Planning and/or BOARD MIT software and will consider exceptional candidates from another similar technology.
Salary and Benefits
Simpson Associates is a long standing IBM and BOARD partner and has been developing systems for industry for over fifteen years. We offer a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits, training and development.
Apply for this job