- Salary: Competitive
- Location: UK Based
- Working Hours: 40
Simpson associates are actively seeking a gifted .NET Developer to join their talented technical team.
Any experiences of the following would be desirable: Azure, Office 365, Dynamics CRM, Power BI, Machine Learning including R and Python, SQL Reporting Services.
You will be required:
- To design and implement technical solutions using many of the above technologies.
- To gather requirements and to specify solutions for applications for our customers.
- To provide an interface between us and our customer during the term of the project.
- To work with our project manager/project office throughout the term of the project.
- To design and manage testing processes, both for component testing and user acceptance testing.
- To provide mentoring to consultants on our graduate programme.
- To carry out development on projects alongside other project members typically bringing together many of the Microsoft technologies.
- To be a technical expert in your field.
- To be creative in solving problems and to be re-assuring in front of our customers.
You will be joining a services team of over thirty strong, from experienced developers, consultants, finance professionals to graduate recruits.
You will have experience in delivering many projects with a demonstrable ability to design applications and to problem solve. You will be motivated, excited by new technologies and keen to continuously enhance your skills. In return Simpson Associates will offer a rewarding career, professional training and development, involvement in a breadth of technologies including Microsoft Azure Cloud and exposure to a wide range of industries and projects.
This is a consulting role which will require travel during the week.
Salary and Benefits
Simpson Associates is a Microsoft Gold Microsoft Data Analytics, Data Platform and Cloud Platform partner and has been developing application for over twenty-five years.
We provide great benefits to enhance your work life balance, including a competitive salary, 25 days’ holiday, a generous car allowance, profit share bonus, pension, health care for you and any immediate family, income protection, life assurance, childcare vouchers.
We actively encourage employees to take up training and development opportunities as they arise including certifications and have an active social calendar of activities throughout the year.
Apply for this job