- Salary: Competitive
- Location: York
- Working Hours: Flexible - Full or Part Time Opportunity
Who we are
We are a data analytics company who have 25+ years’ experience working with customers achieve their information requirements. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a Gold IBM Partner, a Premier BOARD MIT Partner and an Information Builders Partner. We give data- driven organisations the confidence to make fully informed decisions.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to fill an existing role in the sales and marketing team. You will be a people person who is self-motivated with excellent communication skills. You will have a proven track record of planning and executing successful multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns. You will have excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work on projects autonomously and as part of the wider sales and marketing team. This position would suit an individual looking to take the next step in their marketing career.
Why we need you
We’re looking to grow the business and in particular build on our marketing strategy and need someone with 2- 5 years’ experience in a marketing role to work with our Marketing Manager to ensure we deliver on our marketing plan.
What you’ll get in return
Our company culture and people are at the heart of our business. We invest in our employees, encouraging them to reach their career aspirations and supporting them to achieve their potential through ongoing personal development plans and providing access to training and developing. A comprehensive and competitive benefits package includes basic salary, bonus and holidays plus health insurance, income protection insurance and multiple social activities and perks to ensure we engage and reward our employees appropriately.
Now for the detail...
- To generate new leads and opportunities through a variety of marketing activities
- Inbound content marketing and demand generation – working closely with the sales team to drive leads and nurture across the buyer journey
- Marketing Campaign management – working with the sales team to create, manage, implement and report on campaigns and making use of Marketing automation through ClickDimensions
- Responsible for maintaining content on company website, plus creating landing pages / web pages using WordPress in conjunction with digital agency.
- Set up and manage reporting and analysis to track/optimise marketing communications performance and communicate insights to the team
- Event management
- Facilitating Simpsons attendance at events and exhibitions
- Organising all elements related to attendance at an event – stand needs, branded items, lead generation activities
- Promoting Simpsons seminars, workshops or webinars through a number of channels
- Organising corporate events such as annual customer Race Day events
- Creating content for use on social media to promote latest campaigns and Simpson messages
- Liaise with 3rd party agencies to support Marketing activities, including:
- Digital agency for work on the website, plus other elements requiring digital agency input, such as collateral, stand design, branding.
- Print company
- Work with Software partners to design, build and execute marketing campaigns
- In co-ordination with the management team, manage and track marketing spend and remain within budget
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to ensure that goals and brand messages are aligned.
- Embrace the use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and marketing data to ensure that campaigns are highly targeted and deliver to their ROI.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-5 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Detailed knowledge of ClickDimensions or equivalent and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience and knowledge of using social media channels to generate leads and customer engagement. Using tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Hootsuite or equivalent
- Marketing experience within the technology sector is desirable.
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Understanding how to use print and digital channels to create effective marketing materials
- Experience in planning and executing events
- Comfortable with working autonomously
We’re looking to fill this role as soon as possible so if you’re interested, please apply below.
NO AGENCIES UNLESS INVITED