- Salary: Competitive
- Location: UK Based
An opportunity has arisen for an Azure Lead Consultant here at Simpson Associates.
We have a flexible approach on location and are looking for someone who will perform a critical role across our exciting projects, focusing on the design and delivery of solutions. In this role you will be confident to advise and subsequently lead on the implementation of your recommendations. You will have a combination of both strong technical and consultancy skills, allowing you to design and deliver effective solutions, whilst leading the engagement with both the customer and our own delivery team.
- Technically excellent with Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services.
- Architect and estimate solutions.
- Contribute to our Innovation forum.
- Full life-cycle project delivery.
- Lead engaging client workshops to understand and capture requirements.
- Quality assurance through well-architected solutions and technical reviews.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to support successful delivery outcomes and customer satisfaction.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and mentoring.
Desired Technical Skills
- Experience of architecture, design, and implementation of Microsoft solutions.
- Passionate about technology and aware of trends, with good knowledge of Azure and familiarity with Synapse.
- Proven track record in delivering platforms with compelling visual solutions.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and presentation skills.
Advantageous Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in IT Consulting
- Experience in Public sectors frameworks
- Prince 2 Agile or Scrum; Agile Data Warehouse Design (BEAM)
- Certifications: DP-203 Azure Data Engineer Associate, AZ-303/AZ-304 Azure Solutions Architect Expert, DA-100 Data Analyst Associate
At Simpson Associates, we believe that giving you the perfect environment helps to empower you, so you can reach your full potential. Working together in harmony, we create an atmosphere that helps deliver exceptional results.
Along with an excellent benefits and reward package, we invest in our people by encouraging a strong learning & development path to ensure we stay ahead of technologies and personal development plans, and work in a supportive and family friendly environment.
Apply for this job