- Salary: Competitive
- Location: York
Who we are
We are a data analytics company who have 25+ years of experience working with customers to achieve their information requirements. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a Gold IBM Partner and a Premier BOARD MIT Partner. We give data-driven organisations the confidence to make fully informed decisions.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for consultants to join our team, who are proactive in skills development and keen to join a company who will invest in their development to provide a challenging and rewarding long term career. You are likely to have completed your degree or equivalent in the last 3 years and are now looking to put your technical skills from your current employment into practice across a breadth of projects, sectors and technologies. For many, this will be your second job following graduation and a move from working in an IT role within a company, into a consulting role at Simpsons working for many of our customers.
You should be self-motivated, technically astute, interested in data and keen to join a highly skilled and successful delivery team. You should have a proven track record in achieving excellence both academically and outside of work.
Why we need you
We’re looking to grow the business, especially the services delivery team. As a key member of our team, you will be involved in the delivery of projects and following your training program. You will be supported in using your skills in design, development, testing and deployment to help our customers achieve their objectives.
What you’ll get in return
Our company culture and people are at the heart of our business. We invest in our employees, encouraging them to reach their career aspirations and supporting them to achieve their potential through ongoing personal development plans and training opportunities.
A competitive benefits package includes paid holiday, eligibility for health insurance, income protection insurance and multiple social activities and perks to ensure we engage and reward our employees appropriately. On promotion to Senior Consultant, you will be eligible for a utilisation bonus and a car allowance.
Qualifications and Skills
A Consultant is expected to demonstrate the following skills:
- To have a strong academic background with A’ Levels of 3Bs or equivalent and a 2:1 or above in a relevant degree or equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in Microsoft skills applied through employment which will include one or more of the following: PowerBI, Azure, SQL Server, .Net.
- To have evidenced the ability to solve complex logic problems in a structured manner and show creativity in approach.
- Excellent communication skills both written and in person. Comfortable meeting customers and establishing rapport.
- Committed to delivering an excellent customer service, sometimes in demanding situations.
Please apply with a covering letter and your CV. We will be running an assessment centre in April with start dates between May and October.