- Salary: Competitive
- Location: York
Who we are
We are a data analytics company who have 25+ years of experience working with customers to achieve their information requirements. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a Gold IBM Partner and a Premier BOARD MIT Partner. We give data-driven organisations the confidence to make fully informed decisions.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for graduate consultants to join our team, who are proactive in skills development and keen to join a company who will invest in their development to provide a challenging and rewarding long term career. Over half of our consultants have come through our graduate program, gaining a breadth of skills across technologies and sectors, which is valuable experience that is difficult to achieve unless in a consulting environment.
You should be self-motivated, technically astute, interested in data and keen to join a highly skilled and successful delivery team. You should have a proven track record in achieving excellence both academically and outside of work.
Why we need you
We’re looking to grow the business, especially the services delivery team by recruiting 4 graduate consultants this year. As a key member of our team, you will be involved in the delivery of projects and following your training program. You will be supported in using your skills in design, development, testing and deployment to help our customers achieve their objectives.
What you’ll get in return
Our company culture and people are at the heart of our business. We invest in our employees, encouraging them to reach their career aspirations and supporting them to achieve their potential through ongoing personal development plans and training opportunities.
A competitive benefits package includes frequent salary increases as you progress through the scheme, paid holiday, eligibility for health insurance, income protection insurance and multiple social activities and perks to ensure we engage and reward our employees appropriately. On promotion to Senior Consultant, you will be eligible for a utilisation bonus and a car allowance.
Qualifications and Skills
A Consultant is expected to demonstrate the following skills:
- To have a strong academic background with A’ Levels of 3Bs or equivalent and a 2:1 or above in a relevant degree. IT related or maths degrees preferable.
- To have evidenced the ability to solve complex logic problems in a structured manner and show creativity in approach.
- A keen interest in technology and business issues, with an aptitude to use software.
- Strong numerical skills, comfortable dealing with large volumes of data.
- Excellent communication skills both written and in person. Comfortable meeting customers and establishing rapport.
- Committed to delivering an excellent customer service, sometimes in demanding situations.
Please apply with a covering letter and your CV. We will be running an assessment centre in April with start dates between May and October.