- Salary: Competitive
- Location: UK Wide
Who we are
We are a data analytics company who have 25+ years’ experience working with customers achieve their information requirements. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a Gold IBM Partner, a Premier BOARD MIT Partner and an Information Builders Partner. We give data- driven organisations the confidence to make fully informed decisions.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a Data and AI Sales Specialist to fill a new role in the sales and marketing team. You will be a people person, a self-motivated individual, with excellent communication skills who has a proven track record of selling software, applications, solutions and professional services.
Why we need you
We’re looking to grow the business and in particular our sales function and need someone with 6+ years’ experience to work with our existing sales team in an outbound sales role selling Microsoft, IBM Cognos or BOARD MIT products and services.
What you’ll get in return
Our company culture and people are at the heart of our business. We invest in our employees, encouraging them to reach their career aspirations and supporting them to achieve their potential through ongoing personal development plans and providing access to training and developing. A comprehensive and competitive benefits package includes basic salary, bonus, car allowance and holidays plus health insurance, income protection insurance and multiple social activities and perks to ensure we engage and reward our employees appropriately.
Now for the detail...
- To meet with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge
- Manage existing accounts and maintain strong customer relationships
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge
- Follow up with clients to make sure they are satisfied with proposals
- Make sales appointments with clients
- Create sales proposals
- Generate leads both personally and with the Sales and Marketing team
- Find new target sectors and markets, and penetrates them to drive sales
- Work with the marketing department to develop both existing and new sales strategies
- Demonstrate advanced sales knowledge and skills
- Work as a “team player” to lead and assist in sales where required
- Keep a keen eye on the industry and see where changes in the market are happening and how we should react
- You will be required to travel and at times this role will require flexible working and travel hours
- Adhere to any and all company policies and procedures
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years’ experience in an outbound sales role
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets and goals
- Will potential have a background in Data Analytics project delivery
- Experience in selling Microsoft, IBM Cognos or BOARD MIT products and services
- Product knowledge ability to demonstrate technology and propose solutions to customer requirements
- Understand pricing strategies
- Ability and skills to deliver product demonstrations
- Professional presentation skills
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective time management
- People person and a Team Player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Financially driven
We’re looking to fill this role as soon as possible so if you’re interested, please apply below.
NO AGENCIES UNLESS INVITED
Apply for this job