- Salary: Competitive
- Location: UK based
- Working Hours: 40
Simpson associates are actively looking to recruit a data analytics consultant to join their consulting team based in York. The role of the data analytics consultant requires you to perform the following functions:-
- To design and implement technical solutions using SQL Server, Power BI and Microsoft Azure technologies.
- To gather requirements and to specify solutions for analytical applications for our customers.
- To provide an interface between us and our customer during the term of the project.
- To work with our project manager/project office throughout the term of the project.
- To design and manage testing processes, both for component testing and user acceptance testing.
- To provide mentoring to consultants on our graduate programme
- To carry out development on projects alongside other project members.
- To be a technical expert in your field.
- To be creative in solving problems and to be re-assuring in front of our customers.
You will be joining a services team of over twenty-five strong from experienced consultants, finance professionals to graduate recruits. You may be working in industry as an in-house Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence developer or you may be working in a consultancy already.
We require strong skills in data warehouse design and a proven track record using the Microsoft SQL Server technologies, 2012 (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) and above; Power BI and have had experience in delivering data analytics projects on the Microsoft Azure Cloud and a demonstrable ability to design applications and to problem solve.
Salary and Benefits
Simpson Associates is a Gold Microsoft Data Analytics and Data Platform partner and has been developing systems for industry for twenty-five years. We provide great benefits to enhance your work life balance, including a very competitive salary, 30 days’ holiday, a fully expensed company car or car allowance, profit share bonus, pension, health care for you and any immediate family, income protection, life assurance, childcare vouchers, we actively encourage employees to take up training and development opportunities as they arise including certifications and have an active social calendar of activities throughout the year.
Apply for this job