- Salary: Competitive
- Location: York with some UK travel
Simpson Associates and Phoenix work with our clients to ensure the client uses data driven technology to support their business. To help take our partnership to the next level, we’re looking for a talented individual to work with Phoenix and Simpson Associates to identify shared technical and commercial opportunities in order to increase revenues, services and market or sector position.
- Support the management of the Phoenix / Simpsons relationship
- Manage the Phoenix relationship with any complimentary 3rd Party Solutions that leverage the services of Simpsons
- Work with the Cloud Solutions team and Phoenix sales team to embed Power BI messaging throughout their offerings and presentations
- Work with the Cloud Solutions Team to embed Data and AI throughout their offerings and presentations
- Support Phoenix Account Managers from a Technical Pre-Sales perspective regarding telephone or in-person discussions with their accounts regarding data, AI or other Cloud solutions
- After initial training be able to deliver Data Strategy Workshops, Power BI Showcases and support delivery of AI Strategy Workshops to increase Simpson Associates core service and sector specific managed service offerings
- Drive, build and manage Phoenix’s go to market offerings around Data and AI and embed throughout the fibre of the business
- Work with the Phoenix and Simpsons Team to generate, drive and close sales opportunities
- Support in the creation of Sales Incentives, Marketing Campaigns and co-present webinars/events
- Manage the Phoenix / Simpsons pipeline in collaboration with key stakeholders from both organisations
- Ensure the Phoenix internal sales teams are up to date on Simpsons services
- Keep up to date on licensing offering and Microsoft updates supported by the Phoenix Microsoft licensing team
Skills & Experience Required
- A track record of exceeding your target and able to demonstrate tenacity to succeed.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products
- Fundamental level of understanding of Microsoft data related licensing and technical pre-sales ability to accelerate services and licensing opportunities
- M365 Fundamentals or similar certification or higher preferable
- A keen appetite and ability to learn on the job.
- Strong presentation, communication and influencing skills.
- A proactive and self-starting approach to managing your responsibilities.
- Able to travel and expect working away with potential nights away from home
- The role will be split between both Simpson Associates and Phoenix’s offices, with travel to client sites
Apply for this job