- Salary: Comeptitive
- Location: UK Based
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data & AI Account Manager here at Simpson Associates.
We have a flexible approach on location and are looking for someone who has a proven track sales record in selling software, applications, solutions, and professional services to both SME and Enterprise size organisations.
You will have great listening and communication skills, with the ability to understand a client’s business and propose possible solutions to maximise their business, through experience of working with and selling Microsoft or IBM Cognos software and services.
You will have a combination of both strong technical and people skills, allowing you to develop effective solutions, whilst working with both the customer and our team.
- To meet with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge
- Manage existing accounts and maintain strong customer relationships
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge
- Follow up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with proposals
- Make sales appointments with clients
- Create Sales proposals
- Generate Leads both personally and with the Sales and Marketing team
- Finds new target sectors and markets, and penetrates them to drive sales
- Work with the marketing department to develop both existing and new sales strategies
- Demonstrate advanced sales knowledge and skills
- Work as a team player to lead and assist in sales where required
- Keeping a proactive approach on industry & market movements.
Desired Technical Skills
- Experience in selling Microsoft or IBM Cognos products and services
- Wider industry product and service knowledge
Advantageous Qualifications and Skills
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets and goals
- Understand pricing strategies
- Ability and skills to deliver product demonstrations
- Professional presentation skills
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective time management
- People person and team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
At Simpson Associates, we believe that giving you the perfect environment helps to empower you, so you can reach your full potential. Working together in harmony, we create an atmosphere that helps deliver exceptional results.
Along with excellent benefits and reward package, we invest in our people by encouraging a strong learning & development path to ensure we stay ahead of technologies and personal development plans, and work in a supportive and family friendly environment.
Apply for this job