- Salary: Competitive
- Location: UK Based
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Cyber Security Account Manager here at Simpson Associates.
We have a flexible approach on location and are looking for someone who has a proven track sales record within Managed Cyber Security. You will have great attention to detail, be a team player and have strong presentation skills, with an appetite to strive to exceed sales targets.
You will have a combination of both strong technical and people skills, allowing you to develop effective solutions, whilst working with both the customer and our team.
- Identify, manage, and close sales opportunities for cyber security services.
- Manage existing accounts and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge.
- Own the sales process and pipeline for leads and opportunities.
- Actively promote the portfolio of Cyber Security services.
- Make sales appointments with clients.
- Generate Leads both personally and with the Sales and Marketing team.
- Follow up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with proposals.
- Create Sales proposals.
- Find new target sectors and markets and penetrate them to drive sales.
- Work with the marketing department to develop both existing and new sales strategies.
- Demonstrate advanced sales knowledge and skills.
- Work as a team player to lead and assist in sales where required.
- Keep a keen eye on the industry and see where changes in the market are happening and how we should react.
- You will be required to travel and at times this role will require flexible working and travel hours.
- Adhere to any and all company policies and procedures.
Desired Technical Skills
- A broad knowledge of cyber security and information security services e.g. Managed Detection & Response, SOC, Managed SIEM, Cyber Essentials, ISO 27001, NIS, NIST etc.
Advantageous Qualifications & Skills
- A strong understanding of key industry verticals consuming managed cyber security services.
- A proven track record of selling Managed Security Services to SME and Enterprise across multiple sectors, in particular experience of selling Managed Detection & Response and SOC services.
At Simpson Associates, we believe that giving you the perfect environment helps to empower you, so you can reach your full potential. Working together in harmony, we create an atmosphere that helps deliver exceptional results.
Along with an excellent benefits and reward package, we invest in our people by encouraging a strong learning & development path to ensure we stay ahead of technologies and personal development plans, and work in a supportive and family friendly environment.
Apply for this job