- Salary: Competitive
- Location: UK Based
- Working Hours: Part time
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is excellent at multi-tasking to join a highly skilled and successful team. Reporting to the Finance & Operations Director, the role will be varied, predominantly being responsible for the administration of the HR function as well as the management of the commercial contracts, providing legal advice across a full range of commercial legal issues and corporate support work, reviewing and redrafting of commercial contracts and tender documents. There is also potential for this role to be involved with the ISO Compliance requirements within the business. You will have excellent attention to detail, have strong customer facing skills, and be comfortable working autonomously.
Simpson Associates is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Gold IBM Partner. You would be joining a dynamic team, helping to grow the business and will be working across a breadth of sectors and well-known companies and organisations.
Our company culture and people are at the heart of our business. We invest in our employees, encouraging them to reach their career aspirations and supporting them to achieve their potential through ongoing personal development plans and providing access to training and development.
A comprehensive and competitive benefits package includes basic salary, bonus, 25 days holiday, health insurance, income protection insurance and multiple social activities and perks to ensure we engage and reward our employees.
- Commercial Contracts
- Reviewing and/ or preparing Customer Agreements – NDAs, Service contracts, Data Processing Agreements
- Advise and negotiate on a wide range of commercial transactions.
- Partner Agreements
- Keeping Internal Legal Templates up to date, ensuring compliance, adequate and appropriate
- Training internal team – use of templates
- Tender responses
- Work with existing customers on legacy contracts to move them over to new framework agreements as appropriate
- HR and Personnel Responsibilities
- Contracts of employment
- Administration of HR documentation for all employees
- Working with Torque Law on sensitive HR issues
- HR documentation up to date, adequate
- Be aware of and adhere to the requirements of the company’s business management system, including quality and information security management
- ISO system management/ Compliance
- Maintain and manage the various registers in place for ISO27001 and ISO9001, including legal register, supplier register.
Qualifications and Skills
- Legal Qualification (2 to 5 years PQE)
- Sufficient experience in core areas of company and commercial law
- Communication is critical to the success of this role, capable of operating at all levels of the organisation and with customers
- Breadth of work may be diverse, requires good judgement and a commercial mindset
- Self-motivated, proactive and comfortable with working autonomously
- Proficient when using Excel and Word and comfortable learning new systems and technologies
- Attention to detail with an excellent ability to multi-task
- Strong customer facing skills and the confidence to challenge
- Proven track record of experience in similar type role
- This role would suit part time applicants
Apply for this job