- Salary: Competitive
- Location: UK based
- Working Hours: 40
Simpson associates are actively looking to recruit a data warehouse principal consultant to join their consulting team based in York. The role of the Principal Consultant requires you to perform the following functions:-
- To gather requirements and to specify solutions for information management applications for our customers.
- To provide control documents and documents of record that describe the status of every engagement.
- To provide an interface between us and our customer during the term of the project.
- To work with our project manager/project office throughout the term of the project.
- To issue and receive completed work packages.
- To design and manage testing processes, both for component testing and user acceptance testing.
- To manage consultants throughout the project and to provide guidance, mentoring and leadership to them.
- To carry out development on projects alongside other project members.
- To be a technical expert in your field.
- To be creative in solving problems and to be re-assuring in front of our customers.
You will be joining a services team of over twenty strong from experienced consultants, finance professionals to graduate recruits. You may be working in industry as an in-house Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence developer or you may be working in a consultancy already.
We require strong skills in data warehouse design and a proven track record using the Microsoft SQL Server technologies, 2012 (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) and above; Microsoft Business Intelligence (Power BI, Power View, Power Pivot, Power Query); SharePoint Integration and a demonstrable ability to design applications and to problem solve. Any exposure to Microsoft Azure technologies would be beneficial.
Salary and Benefits
Simpson Associates is a Gold Microsoft Data Analytics partner and has been developing systems for industry for twenty-five years. We provide great benefits to enhance your work life balance, including a very competitive salary, 30 days’ holiday, a fully expensed company car, profit share bonus, pension, health care for you and any immediate family, income protection, life assurance, childcare vouchers, we actively encourage employees to take up training and development opportunities as they arise including certifications and have an active social calendar of activities throughout the year.
Apply for this job