The importance of having access to reliable and accurate data is widely recognised within the education sector. Data is at the hub of planning and financial forecasting and many institutions are now making use of scenario planning to model variations in student fee and other income sources. The use of learner analytics to improve retention is now well established in the sector but new technologies, such as machine learning engines, provide opportunities for a richer data set to inform decisions.
Join Simpson Associates on 3rd May 2018 at the University of Westminster where we will share how we are working with Institutions to provide a great student experience; improve course effectiveness and reduce operational costs.
During the seminar;
- Joe Woolston, Director of Planning & Risk at the University of Westminster, will discuss the reasons why he implemented his Student Number Planning Application.
- Simpson Associates will demonstrate Student Number Planning built in IBM Planning Analytics.
- Andy Nagle, UK Education CTO at Microsoft, will discuss how Microsoft are overcoming university challenges via the use of data and innovation.
- Simpson Associates will present how Data Analytics is used within HE to; provide a greater student journey; increase retention; improve efficiency; and reduce costs.
- Simpson Associates will show the value of PowerBI in Higher Education.
University of Westminster, 309 Regent St, Marylebone, London W1B 2HW
- 9:30 am - 3:00 pm Thursday 03rd May 2018