The importance of having access to reliable and accurate data is widely recognised within the education sector. Data is at the hub of planning and financial forecasting and many institutions are now making use of scenario planning to model variations in student fee and other income sources. The use of learner analytics to improve retention is now well established in the sector but new technologies, such as machine learning engines, provide opportunities for a richer data set to inform decisions.
Join Simpson Associates on 11th October 2018 at the University of Nottingham where we will share how we are working with Institutions to provide a great student experience; improve course effectiveness and reduce operational costs.
During the seminar;
- Simpson Associates will demonstrate Student Number Planning built in IBM Planning Analytics.
- We will discuss how Microsoft are overcoming university challenges via the use of data and innovation.
- Simpson Associates will present how Data Analytics is used within HE to; provide a greater student journey; increase retention; improve efficiency; and reduce costs.
- Simpson Associates will show the value of PowerBI in Higher Education.
Jubilee Conference Centre, Triumph Road, The University of Nottingham, NG7 2TU
- 9:30 am - 3:00 pm Thursday 11th October 2018