Join Simpson Associates on 4th and 5th March at the Housing Technology 2020 Conference.
Housing Technology Conference 2020
The conference is the leading and longest-running technology event for senior IT and business decision-makers in the UK social housing sector.
Through 40+ detailed talks and multiple networking opportunities, you’ll come away with enhanced knowledge and confidence to help transform your organisation.
- Business imperatives – Using technology for cost reductions, business change and innovation.
- Solid foundations – Making the most of your core business applications (housing, asset, finance, mobile, CRM, etc, and incl. legacy integration).
- Digital transformation – From tenant portals, self service and UX to data management, automation and collaboration.
- Seriously mobile – Moving towards ‘mobile first’ now that smartphones are almost ubiquitous.
- Small but perfectly formed – IT strategies, software (incl. COTS) and services for smaller housing providers.
- Refreshing your infrastructure – Cloud migration, unified communications, PaaS, cyber security and DR/business continuity.
- What’s next? Low code, AI, machine learning, STP, robotic process automation, ‘digital twins’ and other innovations.
Visit us at our stand between 4th and 5th March and enter our free prize draw for the chance to win a pair of Apple AirPods
Simpson Associates presentation: Service management simplified – how to save time & reduce risk
WEDNESDAY | EXETER Room| 12:15pm
Speaker: Giles Horwood, Managing Director
To deal with service charges, some housing providers buy specialist or off-the-shelf solutions that claim to make life easier by automating the process. However, the result is often an expensive investment confined to its programming and difficult to customise; unable to save time, money, or deliver the expected benefits.
Join us to find out how your association can benefit from a cloud-based service charge solution that drives efficiencies by transforming your service charge management into an automated and more integrated process. We’ll explain how our solution can remove your current pain while integrating with your housing and finance applications.
Book a demonstration or an appointment with us today:
- Select a day
- Wednesday 04th March 2020
- Thursday 05th March 2020
DoubleTree by Hilton The Oxford Belfry Milton Common, Thame OX9 2JW