Do you have a need for your student planning model to be agile, scenario-based, and flexible?
Join Simpson Associates and IBM on Tuesday 20th July 2021 for a Free Webinar on achieving a flexible student number planning process that is agile, scenario-based, and responsive to the ever-changing nature of the Higher Education sector.
We will be joined by our guest speaker, John McNamara, who is an IBM Master Inventor, Honorary Professor at Sheffield Hallam University, Advanced Visiting Research Fellow at the University of Sheffield, and is UK Lead for IBM University Programs. He has a diverse background that includes international consultancy in areas ranging from Defence to Banking, in technologies ranging from AI to z/OS.
During the webinar we will discuss the following:
- How to achieve a flexible student number planning process that is agile, scenario-based, and responsive.
- Discover how to easily link forecast student revenue and staffing costs to your integrated financial plan.
- Learn about Simpson Associates’ award-winning student number planning process and how your institution can achieve it too.
- Driving educational excellence with IBM solutions
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Tuesday 20th July 2021
This event is a webinar
You will be emailed details to access the webinar event online. thank you.